Picking The Right Uniforms For Your Industry
No matter what industry you work in, uniforms play a massive role in how you’re able to do your job. You need to make sure your employees are dressed appropriately and that their uniforms allow them to do their job to the best of their ability. Whether that means they need printed scrub tops or corporate outfits, you should consider what’s best for your staff before buying bulk uniforms. At Healthcare Uniforms Australia, we’ve been the experts in supplying uniforms for over 30 years across a wide range of industries. We’ve discussed four sectors we deal with regularly to help you pick the proper uniforms for your organisation.
Healthcare is a dynamic and often messy industry, so you need to source uniforms that can keep up with your staff.
- Functionality is everything. When buying uniforms for the healthcare industry, many organisations choose printed scrub tops and pants for their versatility, comfort, and practicality. Whether you’re providing a uniform for a doctor, a nurse, or an administrator, scrubs are often a fantastic choice.
- Think about details. To the unaccustomed, scrubs may all look the same. However, there are minor differences. Consider elements like pockets, necklines, drawstrings, lengths, drawstrings, buttons, and side slits when choosing the right uniforms for your workplace. If you’re in doubt, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask the experts at Healthcare Uniforms Australia.
- Do you want to stick to neutral colours, or do you want to make a statement? Some organisations prefer their uniforms to be consistent, low-key colours; others choose colours that align with their facilities branding. On the other hand, some places decide to make a statement with some bright, bold nurse wear. Healthcare Uniforms Australia offers an option for customisation, so you can create the perfect aesthetic for your printed scrub tops.
The beauty industry, like healthcare, needs to be a sterile, hygienic environment, so a specific type of uniform is essential.
- Tunics are usually preferred. Tunics for work are comfortable and professional-looking, making them the perfect option for beauticians and beauty therapists. They’re slightly different from scrubs in that they’re usually more fitting and stylised.
- Pockets are important. People working in the beauty industry have several tools they use every day, and it can be helpful to look at tunic uniforms in Australia that have large pockets. Staff can carry around wipes, scissors, brushes, and anything else they may need.
- They need to be comfortable. Most beauticians will spend all day on their feet carrying out treatments for their clients, so they need a comfortable uniform that they can wear all day long. A stylised tunic is a perfect choice for beauty professionals.
Food Services Industry
Whether your company specialises in catering or you own a local cafe/restaurant, you’ll still want your staff looking polished and presentable. Healthcare Uniforms Australia has plenty of options that would suit the hospitality and foodservice industry perfectly.
- Make sure it’s easy to maintain. The foodservice industry can be messy, so make sure your staff can access easy-to-clean uniforms. Many employers choose polo shirts or cotton uniforms for their low-maintenance charm.
- Make it easily identifiable. If someone needs assistance from your staff, they’ll need to be instantly recognisable. Make sure your uniforms align with your brand and are recognisable to your customers.
- Get long-lasting, durable uniforms. You won’t want to be replacing your staff’s uniforms every few weeks, so make sure you look for quality, long-lasting materials.
Anyone working within a corporate environment can attest to an often strict dress code. Supplying your employees with a corporate uniform makes implementing that dress code far easier, as it removes the guesswork for your staff. No longer will they be wondering whether or not a particular top is appropriate for work; their tops are already provided.
- Choose something comfortable. While corporate uniforms need to be professional-looking, there’s no reason why they can’t be comfortable too. Healthcare Uniforms Australia has a range of corporate wear that balances comfort, practicality, and professionalism.
- Choose a few pieces that complement one another. Try incorporating a jacket, some pants, a skirt, and a few different kinds of shirts & tops into your corporate uniform, so your staff have the opportunity to pick and choose what they want to wear each day. This also allows staff to choose styles they feel the most comfortable wearing.
- Ensure the uniforms communicate friendliness. Despite the fact the corporate world is more professional and polished, you still want your uniforms to make your staff look approachable to customers. Consider colours and styles that align with your brand and encourage customers to trust your team.
When You Need Tunic Uniforms In Australia, Healthcare Uniforms Australia Is Your Go-To Store
At Healthcare Uniforms Australia, we understand the demands of the healthcare industry, and we understand that uniforms need to be durable, versatile, and comfortable. That’s why we provide high-quality, functional uniforms at competitive prices. We’ve been a reliable supplier of premium customisable uniforms Australia-wide for more than 30 years, and we’ve been providing uniforms for the healthcare sector for over ten years, making us one of the first points of call for numerous healthcare facilities. If you need printed scrub tops, browse the range at Healthcare Uniforms Australia.