How To Choose The Best Nurse Wear For Your Staff
When choosing nurse wear for your staff, you’ll want to pick something that ticks all the boxes. They need to be comfortable, practical, professional and reflect the values of your healthcare facility. If you’re struggling to choose the right medical staff uniform, the Healthcare Uniforms Australia team are here to help. We’ve put together a brief guide on picking the right nurse wear for your staff.
Things To Consider Before Buying Bulk Nurse Wear
Before you go out and purchase nurse wear in bulk, there are a few things you should consider to make sure you’re making the right purchase decisions.
- Think about details. To the unaccustomed, nurse uniforms may all look the same. However, there are minor differences amongst nurse wear that impact which area of the healthcare industry your staff operate within. Consider details like pockets, necklines, drawstrings, lengths, drawstrings, buttons, and side slits when choosing the proper uniforms for your workplace. If you’re in doubt, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask the experts at Healthcare Uniforms Australia.
- Do you want to stick to neutral colours, or do you want to make a statement? Some prefer their nurse uniforms to be consistent, low-key colours; others choose colours that align with their facilities branding. On the other hand, some places decide to make a statement with some bright, bold nurse wear. Healthcare Uniforms Australia offers an option for customisation, so you can create the perfect aesthetic for your nurse uniforms.
- How many will you need to order? Whether you work in a large hospital or a small dental clinic, you’ll need to make sure you purchase enough wholesale nurse wear for everyone on staff. It’s always a good idea to order a few extra just in case.
- Get a wide range of sizes. Not everyone on staff is going to fit the same uniforms or feel comfortable in the same sizes. Consider sending out a survey so you can order the correct sizes for your team.
The Biggest Mistakes People Make Buying Nurse Uniforms
Next time you’re looking for nurse wear, make sure to avoid these preventable mistakes.
- Buying low-quality uniforms. A medical staff uniform needs to be functional and durable to support a healthcare worker throughout their shift. Low-quality nurse wear is only going to hinder your staff and make their lives harder.
- Get approval from a range of upper management. Your nurse uniforms are ultimately a reflection of your clinic or facility, so you need to make sure everyone with a say in the organisation’s representation signs off on the colours and style you’ve selected. There’s no sense in purchasing wholesale blue nurse uniforms only to discover later that the directors wanted the staff in grey.
- Not asking their staff’s opinion. No one knows what a nurse needs from their uniform quite like a nurse. Ask your team what they value from their uniforms and what will help them do their job to the best of their ability.
Signs You’ve Chosen Your Nurse Wear Wisely
If you recognise the following signs in your staff when they wear your new uniforms, you’ll know you’ve chosen well.
- They fit correctly. A lot of people believe that nurses scrubs and uniforms are meant to be baggy and oversized. While they are intended to be comfortable, they’re still supposed to look polished and professional. Make sure you get a range of sizes and necklines to accommodate staff of all shapes and sizes.
- Your staff can work efficiently. Poor choices in medical Savestaff uniforms can impact productivity and efficiency, especially if the style of uniform isn’t appropriate for their role or job. If everything is running smoothly, you’ll know you’ve picked the correct uniforms.
- Your nurse uniforms last a long time. Ideally, you’d like your team to have their uniforms for a while before they ask you for replacements. If your uniforms are standing the test of time (and the test of working in the healthcare industry), it’s a good sign that you’ve picked correctly. If your uniforms are falling apart soon after purchase, consider a different brand or supplier. At Healthcare Uniforms Australia, we’re proud to offer a range of high-quality, durable uniforms in a range of brands, styles, and colours, so you can rely on them to last.
If You’re Looking For High-Quality Nurse Wear, Healthcare Uniforms Australia Can Help
At Healthcare Uniforms Australia, we understand the demands of the healthcare industry, and we understand that nurse wear needs to be durable, versatile, and comfortable. That’s why we provide high-quality, functional uniforms at competitive prices. We’ve been a reliable supplier of premium customisable uniforms Australia-wide for more than 30 years, and we’ve been providing uniforms for the healthcare sector for over ten years, making us one of the first points of call for numerous healthcare facilities. If you need nurse uniforms for healthcare workers, browse the range at Healthcare Uniforms Australia’s medical uniform store.