Everything You Need To Know About Choosing Nurse Pants
When you think of nurses, your mind may automatically turn to a person wearing scrubs. However, there is a range of different uniforms nurses wear, depending on their role within the organisation. At Healthcare Uniforms Australia, we understand that every nursing role is different, so we supply various uniforms to suit everyone. Our range of nurse pants caters to all kinds of nursing jobs, from the fast-paced world of the ER nurse to the complex world of the palliative care nurse. The Healthcare Uniforms Australia team have come up with a brief guide on everything you need to know about choosing the right nurse pants for your staff.
A Few Things To Consider Before Choosing Nurse Pants
Before you head out to buy nurse pants in bulk for your team, there are a few things you should take the time to consider.
- Do you need a range of different types of pants? While some nurses prefer to wear scrub pants, others, particularly in aged care, may choose to wear black nursing pants and a blouse. If your organisation has nurses performing different types of roles, you may want to order various pants to suit their preferences.
- Do you need your nurse pants to align with your brand? We have a range of different colours and styles to suit any brand, so if you’re looking for a clean look that aligns with your brand image, you can find it with Healthcare Uniforms Australia.
- How many pairs will you need to order? It’s always better to have too many uniforms than not enough. Make sure you take note of how many staff you need to provide for and how many pairs of nurse pants each of them will need. We suggest taking a survey to gauge numbers and sizes.
How Are Scrubs Supposed To Fit?
Because scrub pants are so comfortable, people often wonder how they’re supposed to fit. We have a few tips for you so you can ensure your team are wearing nurse pants that fit perfectly.
- They usually sit around the waistline. Scrubs are designed to sit just on or below the natural waist, and they often have a drawstring to tighten them if needed. Some nurses prefer to wear their scrub pants higher waisted and use the drawstring to belt them higher up. However, if your team is constantly pulling their pants up, they have a uniform that doesn’t fit.
- They should be slimmer through the hip and seat. Nurse pants are meant to be comfortable, but they’re not designed to be baggy. Scrubs should be a relaxed fit through the hips.
- They should be fitted around the thigh. Scrub pants often have different cuts through the leg depending on which style you choose, but as a rule, they should be somewhat fitted around the thigh. They shouldn’t be too tight though, as nurses need to bend, crouch, and duck without worrying about whether or not their scrubs will rip.
Why Choose Healthcare Uniforms Australia?
There are many reasons why more healthcare facilities and organisations are choosing Healthcare Uniforms Australia for nursing pants in Australia.
- We offer unparalleled service. We’re committed to providing each of our clients with a professional, friendly customer service experience. The Healthcare Uniforms Australia team understands that providing uniforms for a workforce can be a daunting task, so we provide comprehensive support with every step of the way.
- We have a vast range of uniforms. Whether you’re after scrubs, tunics, jackets, blouses, trousers, or sweaters, Healthcare Uniforms Australia can help. We have a vast range of styles, brands, and colours to choose from, and you’ll be guaranteed to find something to suit your employees’ needs.
- Wherever you are, we’ll get your uniforms to you. Healthcare Uniforms Australia ship Australia-wide, so wherever you need your uniforms delivered, we’ll get them there as quickly as possible.
- Premium quality at affordable prices. We’re proud to be able to offer some of the highest quality brands in healthcare uniforms at competitively low wholesale prices. Despite our affordable prices, we refuse to compromise on quality.
- We understand the healthcare industry. At Healthcare Uniforms Australia, we have over 30 years of experience supplying high-quality uniforms across a wide range of industries. We’ve worked extensively within the healthcare sector since 2005, providing uniforms to several facilities so we understand the unique needs of doctors, nurses, and healthcare professionals.
When You Need Clinical Uniforms, Head To Healthcare Uniforms Australia
At Healthcare Uniforms Australia, we understand the demands of the healthcare industry, and we understand that clinical uniforms need to be durable, versatile, and comfortable. That’s why we provide high-quality, functional uniforms at competitive prices. We’ve been a reliable supplier of premium customisable uniforms Australia-wide for more than 30 years, and we’ve been providing uniforms for the healthcare sector for over ten years, making us one of the first points of call for numerous healthcare facilities. If you need healthcare uniforms in Melbourne, browse the range at Healthcare Uniforms Australia.