As part of our service, we strategically curate an entire uniform range that we know will suit your business.
Each business is unique in it’s style and needs. This is why sometimes custom designs are essential.
Having an experienced team with 25+ years in manufacturing, designing and supplying uniforms to both private and government owned facilities means we know how to develop custom garments to suit your needs.
If custom is what you’re after…
To keep your uniform cost effective, we allow 30% of your personalised range to be custom made, the other 70% will be sourced by us from our trustworthy suppliers.