Does A Uniform Matter? How The Right Aged Care Uniforms Improve Performance
Just as a neat and tidy workspace makes a big difference to the way employees work, so does having the correct uniform. Within the aged care industry, a uniform matters more than you might think. From nurses and receptionists to support workers and geriatric doctors, their uniform needs to allow them to do their job to the best of their ability. At Healthcare Uniforms Australia, we understand the importance of aged care uniforms to staff performance, so we’ve come up with a few reasons why you should think carefully before bulk ordering uniforms for aged care workers.
4 Ways Uniforms For Aged Care Improve Performance
Healthcare uniforms, including an aged care worker uniform, are designed to be as efficient and functional as possible. However, the right uniform can also have long-reaching benefits on employee performance and the overall workplace environment.
- Easier for residents and visitors. In an aged care facility, residents and their visitors need to identify nurses, doctors, and other staff members quickly. A cohesive uniform highlights these individuals should residents and visitors need their attention or help.
- Creates unity. It’s no secret that uniforms help create a sense of solidarity and harmony in a work environment, but did you know that this unity improves performance? Uniforms help remove hierarchical mindsets, and they make employees feel as though they are all working toward a common goal which motivates people to work at a higher standard.
- Removes stress in the morning. Aged care uniforms need to be practical, durable, and comfortable to suit a day of providing assistance and care. Can you imagine how stressful it would be pulling outfits from your wardrobe to try and meet those requirements every day? A set aged care worker uniform removes the stress of choosing a practical outfit in the mornings, so your employees can begin their shift with a calmer, more relaxed mindset.
- It helps transition into a work mindset. For many people, wearing a uniform helps them adjust their minds to focus on work, eliminating outside distractions. It can be challenging to adjust the mind from ‘home’ setting to ‘work’ setting without a uniform.
Considerations To Make When Choosing The Right Aged Care Uniforms
Before buying wholesale aged care clothing for your team, consider the following points so you can be sure you’re making the right choice.
- Consider uniforms for different roles. Anyone who has worked in aged care will know that every shift is different, so various uniforms are essential. Some staff may prefer scrubs or tunics, and others may choose to wear blouses or polo shirts. Make sure you speak with your team and discuss what they want and need from their uniform.
- Which colours will you choose? In some facilities, different coloured uniforms indicate various members of staff. This is beneficial for the residents who may need assistance with something specific or may not remember faces as well as they do colours.
- Consider the mindset of your residents. For many residents, scrubs can look and feel too healthcare-specific for their comfort. At Healthcare Uniforms Australia, we have a range of spa or resort-style tunics to help residents feel at ease and comfortable.
- Choose versatile uniforms. You need to select uniforms that every member of staff can feel comfortable wearing. Don’t forget that people of all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds will be wearing your uniforms, so choose functional and versatile styles.
Why Choose Healthcare Uniforms Australia?
Healthcare Uniforms Australia is a leader in aged care uniforms, and there are a few reasons why more healthcare providers choose us for wholesale uniforms.
- Premium quality at affordable prices. We’re proud to be able to offer some of the highest quality brands in healthcare uniforms at competitively low wholesale prices. Despite our affordable prices, we refuse to compromise on quality.
- We have a vast range of uniforms. Whether you’re after scrubs, tunics, blazers, blouses, trousers, or sweaters, Healthcare Uniforms Australia can help. We have a vast range of styles, brands, and colours to choose from, and you’ll be guaranteed to find something to suit your employees’ needs.
- We understand the aged care industry. At Healthcare Uniforms Australia, we have over 30 years of experience supplying high-quality uniforms across a wide range of industries. We’ve worked extensively within the healthcare sector since 2011, providing uniforms to several aged care facilities, so we understand the unique needs of aged care workers and nurses.
- We offer unparalleled service. We’re committed to providing each of our clients with a professional, friendly customer service experience. The Healthcare Uniforms Australia team understands that providing uniforms for a workforce can be a daunting task, so we provide comprehensive support with every step of the way. You can rest assured that you’re in the best of hands for aged care clothing.
- Wherever you are, we’ll get your uniforms to you. Healthcare Uniforms Australia ship Australia-wide, so wherever you need your uniforms delivered, we’ll get them there as quickly as possible.
If You’re Looking For Aged Care Uniforms, Browse The Range At Healthcare Uniforms Australia
At Healthcare Uniforms Australia, we understand the demands of the healthcare industry, and we understand that aged care uniforms need to be durable, versatile, and comfortable. That’s why we provide high-quality, functional uniforms at competitive prices. We’ve been a reliable supplier of premium customisable uniforms Australia-wide for more than 30 years, and we’ve been providing uniforms for the healthcare sector for over 15 years, making us one of the first points of call for countless aged care and healthcare facilities. If you need wholesale uniforms for aged care workers, browse the range at Healthcare Uniforms Australia.